- The Big Read is an initiative of the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) in partnership with the Institute of Museum and Library Services and Arts Midwest.
- The Big Read-New Haven is a collaboration between the International Festival of Arts & Ideas & the New Haven Free Public Library and is funded by a grant from the NEA.
- To Kill A Mockingbird is New Haven's selected book.
- Information about the NEA's Big Read program is at http://www.neabigread.org/books/mockingbird/
- For details about New Haven's Big Read, contact Festival of Arts & Ideas at 498-3710 or The New Haven Free Public Library at 946-8125.
- Do not miss special events throughout the Big Read celebrating a great American classic, To Kill a Mockingbird.
Friday, March 30, 2007
New Haven Prepares for the BIG READ April 13-June 10
FAQ about the BIG READ:
Posted by Carol at 3:34 PM