Learn how to use a computer to…
• Find your way around a computer to use the Internet and other tools
• search for job information
• write a resume or cover letter using Microsoft Word
• find healthy learning web sites for your child
• block specific types of sites for your child’s protection
• find informational websites for projects, and general knowledge searches
Classes will be held at the Literacy Resource Center, 4 Science Park at 10:30 am-noon and 5:30-7 pm.
Registration required by February 19 at Literacy Volunteers 203-776-5899.